Terms and Conditions
General Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All goods and services (“Products”) supplied by Educational Experience Pty Limited (“Educational Experience”) are supplied on these terms and conditions.
2. No order shall be binding on Educational Experience until accepted by Educational Experience. An individual contract for the supply of Products, on these terms and conditions, is formed on acceptance by Educational Experience of an order from the Customer. Educational Experience reserves the right to accept any order in whole or in part. Where Educational Experience makes a part delivery of any order, such delivery shall constitute a separate contract. No order may be cancelled or varied after acceptance by Educational Experience.
3. All credit orders are accepted by Educational Experience subject to satisfactory credit approval of the Customer, which may be withdrawn at any time. Where credit approval has not been granted, or is withdrawn, payment for all Products supplied is required before delivery. Where credit has been granted, payment for the Products is to be made on or before 30 days from the date of invoice. Payment must be made in full without set off or deduction. Educational Experience will investigate any disputed amounts, and if resolved in favour of the Customer, a credit will be issued to the Customer.
4. Ownership of the Products does not pass to the Customer until the Customer has discharged all outstanding indebtedness, whether in respect of the Products or otherwise, to Educational Experience. Risk in the Products will pass on delivery to the Customer.
5. Please cross check all products against your original order and our packing list before opening, marking or using them. Any Products which are damaged or defective, delivered after their “use by” or “best before” date, or which are not otherwise in accordance with the Customer’s order, may be returned to Educational Experience within 7 days of delivery, at no cost to the Customer provided a return authorisation number has been obtained from Customer Service by calling Toll Free on 1300 134 211.
6. Except for those required or implied by legislation, Educational Experience gives no express warranty in relation to products and services supplied to the Customer, and the Customer acknowledges that they have not relied on any representation or warranty made by or on behalf of Educational Experience. Certain legislation may imply conditions and warranties into these terms and conditions. To the extent that such conditions and warranties may lawfully be excluded, all such conditions and warranties are expressly excluded. The liability of Educational Experience under or arising out of the supply of goods and services for breach of any term, condition or warranty implied in or imposed upon the supply of goods and/or services by legislation, shall be limited, at the option or Educational Experience to:
If the breach or liability relates to goods:
a) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
b) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
If the breach or liability relates to services:
a) the supplying of the services again; or
b) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
7. Except as expressly provided above, Educational Experience shall not be under any liability to the Customer in respect of any loss or damage (including consequential or indirect loss or damage or loss of profits, loss of use or loss of data) however caused, which may be suffered or incurred or which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of the Products, any services supplied by Educational Experience or the failure of Educational Experience to comply with these terms and conditions.
8. These terms and conditions will apply to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions contained in the Customer’s order. In the event of any inconsistency, Educational Experience will be deemed, by delivering the Products to the Customer or supplying services to the Customer, to have made an offer to the Customer to sell the Products or supply the services pursuant to these terms and conditions, which offer will be deemed to have been accepted if the Customer retains the Products or accepts the services. Educational Experience reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time.
9. Educational Experience reserves the right to recover from the Customer all goods and services tax (“GST”) payable in respect of the supply of goods and services to the Customer.
10. These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and the parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that state.
11. The failure by Educational Experience to exercise, or any delay in exercising, any right, power or privilege available to it under these terms and conditions will not operate as a waiver thereof or preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or power.
12. Online Specials are subject to no further discounts and all advertised prices are final and are available only while stocks last.
1. Afterpay offers simple payment plans, allowing a puchase to be paid for in four (4) equal installments, due every fortnight, interest free. To pay for your order using Afterpay, simply choose Afterpay as your payment method at checkout.
2. First-time customers using Afterpay will be required to set up an accout with Afterpay and provide payment details as usual. Returning customers simply have to log-in to make a purchase.
3. Afterpay charges no interest for instalment plans. If you make repayments on time, you'll only every pay the price of the item you have purchased (plus any delivery fee). Late or unpaid payments are subject to a late fee, payable to Afterpay. See Afterpay Terms and Conditions for full details here.
4. Afterpay is available on purchased across edex.com.au and edex.com.au/fundraising and is available on orders between $99 - $1,000 inclusive of GST and exclusive of freight.
5. Afterpay's proprietary platform enables quick and instant approvals. Customers are not required to complete a credit application form.
6. To use Afterpay, customers must bee the following eligibility criteria:
- Live in Australia;
- Are at least eighteen (18) years or older;
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and mobile phone number, and
- Use an Australian credit or debit card to make the puchase.
7. Customer are required to contact Afterpay for any enquries regarding their Afterpay account.
8. If a product(s) are not available for immediate delivery (are on backorder), and wishes to pay for the order using Afterpay, the Afterpay payment schedule will still apply. Please contact us for expected back-order fulfilment dates.
40% OFF select clearance product (edex.com.au storefront only)
*40% discount valid on purchase of select clearance from Monday 23 March 2020 until advised otherwise or while stock lasts. Offer is exclusive to edex.com.au storefront only and not available to customers via trade.edex.com.au, phone, email, fax or otherwise. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or customer discount. To redeem, add clearance products to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Terms of offer are subject to change. Clearance sale products cannot be returned or exchanged.
Take an extra 20% OFF select clearance product (trade.edex.com.au storefront only)
*20% discount offer applies to the purchase of products within the Clearance category on or over the value of $500 ex GST at trade.edex.com.au from Tuesday 24 March 2020 until advised otherwise or while stock lasts. Offer is exclusive to trade.edex.com.au storefront only and not available to customers via edex.com.au, phone, email, fax or otherwise. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. To redeem, add clearance category products to your cart to the value of $500 ex GST or more and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. Terms of offer are subject to change. Clearance sale products cannot be returned or exchanged.