What child does not like making slime?
We've made this typically messy activity easy with our BioColor BioPutty Slime acivity!
423662 Biocolor Bioputty Solution
001529 Biocolor Paint - Red 473ml
001818 Biocolor Paint - Green 473ml
1. Pour BioPutty Solution into a bowl
2. Add in your choice of colour of Biocolor Paint. The more paint you add the more slime you will produce
3. Mix in the paint with the solution. As it mixes, the paint will form a putty like substance.
4. Take out the putty to let dry a little
5. Once dry you will have your own non-toxic, easy to clean up slime.
Extend the Learning
- Create an even graeter sensory experience by adding things to your slime such as glitter, beads, pom poms etc.